How to boost your business with Valentine
Artists, poets, but also chefs, patissiers and chocolatiers like to be inspired by Saint-Valentine. Although nothing is known for sure about this 'saint', no one is really insensitive to this romantic Valentinus. In any case, this party is a great opportunity to give your turnover a little boost.
Proven tips & tricks for your restaurant and/or bakery for Valentine:
- Create the Valentine's Day atmosphere in your business by using decorations. Think of rose petals, ribbons, red lights, shiny berries and other fruits.
- Create special Valentine desserts or pastries with red fruits (coulis) or use red colouring. You can also make use of beautiful accents in your plating.
- Some chocolatiers add a Valentine twist to their assortment by festively packing small gifts, such as heart-shaped pralines or red chocolate lips. Why don't take that tour as a pastry chef or chef?
- Give away a free Valentine’s Day dinner or pastry and communicate it well on your Social Media channels.
- For restaurants, dim the general lighting and provide extra accents. Candles and tea lights are a must.
- Pay attention to the playlist of the background music of your bakery or restaurant. These don’t need to be very sweet tunes… Let the music ‘connoisseur’ of your team create a special playlist for Valentine.
- Give couples who reserve for a certain date in your restaurant a small Valentine present.
With these two heartful suggestions you can offer your consumer an original dessert and make it yourself easy by using Debic Parfait. A ready to whip ice dessert solution. No calculations for your recipe, no worry about melting recipes. Whip, mix, use and freeze.
Plated desserts with a valentines touch always work. With the Debic desserts you can optimize your menu and close the diner with this apotheoses straight from Debic creative Atelier.