Debic parfait pints: Add value to your ice cream
Add value to the convenient ice cream concepts with special flavours from your own kitchen. Discover ice cream cup recipes served with a chef’s touch.
The ice cream trends poised to take off in the next few years are about so much more than just a scoop of ice cream. For today’s customers, enjoying and indulging in ice cream is a form of freedom and discovery. The number of ice cream parlours and outlets has increased by a whopping 30% in the space of just two years! So ice cream continues to be a promising and growing product category. This is something that restaurants can also tap into; when developing ice cream creations, think of the flavour combinations that are used in desserts and give thought to the way you present them, including packaging for takeaway. The takeaway concept is still popular with many restaurants, and there are also opportunities to be had here for desserts.
Traditional dessert flavours continue to be popular, but consumers are also open to trying more unusual flavours. For example, add a little umami to your dessert by introducing kombu to your parfait and serving it with salted miso caramel and chocolate brownie. Or what about trying mandarin with cream cheese and thyme? Different toppings are also making ice creams increasingly popular; large pieces of caramelised banana, pickled cucumber and sesame lace biscuits transform a parfait ice cream into a veritable taste sensation.
Thanks to Debic Parfait, you can make beautiful creations in just a few steps. This product is an excellent base, which can be prepared entirely in mise-en-place. Finishing your desserts is a breeze. Debic Parfait can be whipped up to twice its volume and can then be flavoured with whatever ingredients you like – from a dash of vanilla to 20% extra flavouring, such as a fruit purée, yoghurt or cream cheese.
- Bring the parfait ice creams to room temperature for at least 5 minutes before serving. You can use that time to finish and decorate the cups.
- The parfait doesn’t melt once defrosted, so you can also serve it as a mousse.
- Parfait ice creams are perfect for takeaways: just put a lid on them and serve the decoration separately.
- Experiment with the flavours in your range so that guests are always surprised when they return.
- Place an ice cream display case – filled with the ice cream cups – where your guests can see it.