For 4 servings
500 g water
500 g milk
16 g salt
18 g sugar
450 g Debic Cake Butter
550 g flour
725 g eggs
200 g sugar
75 g water
3 egg yolks
250 g Debic Crème Butter
80 g Hazelnut praline
100 g Pastry cream
360 g hazelnut praline
180 g chocolate, milk
70 g Debic Crème butter
110 g Pailleté
Debic products used
Debic Incorporation Butter Cake Gold 4x2.5KG
- Constant quality, throughout the year
- Made from fresh dairy cream
- A pleasant butter taste in your preparations
- Guarantees a nice golden colour
Debic Incorporation Butter Crème 4x2.5KG
- Excellent butter taste in all preparations due to lower melting point
- Soft and easy to blend
- Perfect for usage in whipping applications
- Can be mixed easily with other ingredients such as acids, fruit and alcohol
- Offers a high working comfort thanks to its smooth and homogeneous structure
- Easy to handle bars, with indication on the foil for each 1/2 kilo.
Boil the water, milk, suger, salt and Debic Cake butter cutt into cubes. As it begins to boil, add the sifted flour and, using a rigid spatula, stir until the dough separates easily from the spatula.
In a mixer with flat beater or pastry knife on low speed, add the eggs one by one, taking care not to add more until the previous one has been absorbed.
Using a smooth nozzle, pipe small dots in a circle onto a Silpat® mat.
Bake in a deck oven at 200º C for 10 minutes with the vent closed, then open the vent, reduce the temperature to 160º C and finish baking until golden brown.
Boil the water and the sugar at 121º C.
Whisk the yolks together with the eggs in a mixer until fluffy and gradually add the syrup until beaten and cool.
Whisk the Debic Crème butter until light and fluffy and gently fold in the egg mixture.
Mix in the praline at 26ºC and add the pastry cream.
Melt the butter together with melted chocolate, emulsify with the hazelnut praline and add the pailleté.
Cut the cream puff rings in half and place the praline feuilletine on the bottom half, taking care not to cover it completely.
Next, use a piping bag with a serrated nozzle to pipe dots of hazelnut butter cream, cover with the puff pastry top and decorate with chunks hazelnut.