- For the sauce, heat the butter, add diced bacon and fry it until starting to brown.
- Add the sliced button mushrooms and finely sliced shallots and soften in the butter.
- Add the Madeira, flame off the alcohol and reduce to a syrup texture.
- Add the chicken fond and reduce by two thirds.
- Add the Debic Culinaire Original.
- Reduce by one third of the volume.
- Pass through a sieve, season the sauce with salt and balance the acidity with some lemon juice.
- 200 ml Debic Culinaire Original
- 1000 ml brown chicken fond
- 20 g Debic Traditional butter
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 100 g smoked bacon
- 30 g shallots
- 150 ml Madeira wine
- 1 lemon
- 2 g salt
- 1 g black pepper
- Serve the sauce with some tortellini and wild mushrooms.
- Foam the sauce with an immersion blender.
- Top the pasta with a generous dollop of sauce.
- Serve with some shaved truffles and finely sliced chives.